You already have enough knowledge and experience to fill volumes. Every day you talk to others about your business and your industry, answers questions, discuss changes, trends, etc. We can help you tap into that gold mine and use it to get more leads online. Why not share all this information with more potential customers and existing clients?
The human voice connects with people in a way that the written word cannot. When people listen to your podcast, they can feel your emotion. They get a better sense of your personality. They feel like they get to know you.
Benefits of Podcasting:
- Attract leads
- Become an authority in your field
- Grow an audience of prospects
- Build influence and gain instant credibility
- Develop fruitful relationships
- Generate lots of content
- Promote your products and services
- Establish expertise and build trust with your audience
- Develop strong relationships with prospects and clients
- Be available “on-demand.” Podcasting is like the Netflix for audio – Listeners can search for shows by topic, browse archived episodes, and listen whenever they want
- Build up a valuable library of content which can be shared and re-purposed
- Podcasts reach new audiences
- People can listen to your podcast while multitasking which you cannot do when watching a video
- A podcast is some of the best content that people can easily share
- Podcasting is like the Netflix for audio – it is “on-demand.” Listeners can search for shows by topic, browse archived episodes, and listen whenever they want
- Over time you will build up a valuable library of content which can be shared and re-purposed
- Leverage relationships with your referral and strategic alliance partners by having them on your show
- Connect with industry experts who would never take your call otherwise. Well connected people will take your call when they realize you want to interview them about something you are both passionate about
- Create an ongoing buzz online. Your show will consistently generate lots of content
- People who listen to podcasts tend to have a lot of passion for podcasts, show great loyalty to the shows they like, and are likely to be raving fans
- Attract more publicity
- Land higher profile speaking engagements
- Leverage your material into eBooks, white papers, blog posts, articles, marketing CD’s, social media posts, etc.
- The technology is already here to listen to podcasts and internet radio through your car speakers (just think of how much time we spend in our cars)
- Listening to podcasts is simply a click away
- You can generate positive cash flow from your show from ads and sponsorships
- Use your show for bartering leverage
- People are more likely to want to do business with you knowing that you host your own show
- A successful show can lead to unexpected streams of revenue
- And it’s more fun than you can imagine!
- Interview influential guests
- Spotlight Clients, Prospects, Strategic Partners, Team Members, etc
- Topics that are relevant to your listeners
- Regular segments like ‘Tip of the Week’, etc
- Success Stories
- Case studies
- Best practices
- Q&A with your listeners
- Company Overview
- Product Spotlights
- “Do-it-yourself” processes
- Incorporate previously recorded audio from presentations, live events, lectures, or audio from videos you have previously created, etc
- Your sponsors (paid commercials, ads and plugs)
Growing your business or growing your platform is a by-product of being yourself, sharing your passion, and helping others. We at Fractal Recording love what we do. We help individuals and companies step into their unique greatness. Nothing makes us happier than to see our clients enjoying a well-deserved boost in influence and credibility by hosting their own podcast show. They become an inspiration by educating, sharing ideas and leading the people in their field. We are blown away that we get to witness this transformation again and again and again!
At the end of the day, we totally appreciate and understand that there are so many choices out there when it comes to marketing and getting your word out. It really is overwhelming. We know that not everyone is ‘lucky enough’ to be a television star or radio star, but guess what? Now it is possible for YOU (the true professional) to amplify your influence and become an authority in your field.
The power of the spoken word… Deep down we know that podcasting is the ultimate way to showcase your experience, knowledge and expertise. And most importantly, help people. Your listeners will develop an intimate bond with you. There is an emotional connection that you will create with your audience.
*Check out the process of launching a show on our Podcast Production page.