It’s time to record an episode of your podcast show. You connect with Fractal over the internet from your home or office. You say hello to Chris Curran, your producer, and greet your interview guest (who Fractal has already connected with). Then you host your show. After the recording, you provide Fractal with a title and short text summary of the episode.
That’s it. That’s all you have to do.
Fractal does all the rest – and before you know it people are listening to your latest episode from your website, iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn. Some listeners will want to buy your book, signing up for your email list and more.
Of course, before you can begin recording episodes Fractal will guide you through the process of creating and launching your show:
- First, we make sure your show is planned properly to reach your goals. Planning involves discussing and deciding your purpose, strategy, target audience, discussion topics, episode frequency and length, show name, show logo, theme music, guest booking, your audio setup, internet connection, marketing, etc.
- Next, Fractal completes the pre-launch technical setup which includes creating your podcast RSS feed, integration with your website, setting up media hosting, and creating your show’s directory listing in iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.
- Then we are ready to schedule recordings sessions and away we go.
Each recording session includes:
- Chris Curran engineering your show Live, greeting you and guests
- Connecting your guests via internet and/or phone
- Making your guests sound good
- Playing your introduction music
- Playing commercial breaks, etc.
- Recording everything
- Posting each episode to your website
- Publishing each episode to iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn
- Sending you the link and embed code you can use to promote the episode
- Promoting your episode on Fractal’s website, social media, and email newsletter
- Podcast directories (search engines) including iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn
- Your website
- Your email newsletters
- Your social media posts
- Each guests social media, email newsletters, and/or website
- Show listing on fractalrecording.com
- Fractal email newsletters
- Fractal social media posts (to our network of over 25,000 people)
- Stream LIVE on the internet when recording
- Transcribe your episodes for more web content
- Incorporate previously recorded audio from presentations, live events, lectures, or audio from videos you have previously created, etc.
- Play advertisements for your sponsors or strategic alliance partners.
All podcast shows are featured in iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn
*For more information and pricing options, email email@example.com or call 973-532-2163